The Fleece Countryside Inn
The Fleece Countryside Inn is an award-winning Pub, Restaurant, Wedding Venue & Function Venue. Overlooking the Calderdale village of Ripponden, The Fleece offers sweeping views across the beautiful Ryburn Valley from its hillside location.
Re-opening in late 2012 following a full refurbishment, the venue has retained its charm and character against the backdrop of this stunning Yorkshire landscape. Our award-winning food is served in the charming Bistro and Restaurant, with weekly changing menus and specials created by our team of passionate chefs.
“A pub can be a magical place.”
We are here to help
The Fleece team will happily assist you with arranging family dining experiences, events or any other special occasions.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or special requests. Call 01422 820687 or email@example.com
Download our App
- We held our humanist ceremony and wedding celebration here on Saturday, the venue and the team were fantastic! Harriet and Emma-Jayne ensured our guests were looked after and the day went without a hitch. Food is amazing and the rooms are fab too. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone, whether it be for a quick bite, a special meal, a weekend stay or a special occasion. Thank you again. Emma and Sam xx
- "Went to the Fleece tonight after winning a Facebook competition.... we were lucky enough to receive free steak and wine! The steak melted in my mouth and the wine was delicious too. The staff are lovely and the venue is gorgeous. We will definitely go back!"
- We had our Wedding Reception at the Fleece yesterday & the whole day was absolutely perfect! The service, food & attention to detail was fantastic! Emma-Jayne & Harriett are amazing at what they do & we can't thank you enough for making our day so special! Thank you, Mr & Mrs Chadwick xxx
- Went there for Amber and Ryan's wedding! Amazing food and all the staff were welcoming and made it the perfect day! Highly recommend.
- We had our wedding reception at The Fleece on 12/08/17. What a wonderful day! Right from the first visit, Emma-Jayne, Harriet and the team could not have done anything more for us. The room, the food, the views, the bedrooms (and even the weather!) were all fantastic. If you're undecided on a venue, get yourself along to one of their open days, you'll be amazed. Thank you all so, so very much xx