The Fleece Countryside Inn
The Fleece Countryside Inn is an award-winning Pub, Restaurant, Wedding Venue & Function Venue. Overlooking the Calderdale village of Ripponden, The Fleece offers sweeping views across the beautiful Ryburn Valley from its hillside location.
Re-opening in late 2012 following a full refurbishment, the venue has retained its charm and character against the backdrop of this stunning Yorkshire landscape. Our award-winning food is served in the charming Bistro and Restaurant, with weekly changing menus and specials created by our team of passionate chefs.
“A pub can be a magical place.”
We are here to help
The Fleece team will happily assist you with arranging family dining experiences, events or any other special occasions.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or special requests. Call 01422 820687 or email@example.com
Download our App
- "We made an unplanned stop at the Fleece Inn for lunch with friends, and we were made very welcome. The staff and choice of food couldn't have been better, all freshly prepared and presented faultlessly. We will definitely be visiting again, very popular place to sit with a drink and food outside in summer sun with fabulous views over the valley."
- "Called for lunch with my friend yesterday. Friendly helpful staff and the food was absolutely great."
- "We held our humanist ceremony and wedding celebration here on Saturday, the venue and the team were fantastic!"
- "The food was excellent with very high standards and the atmosphere was great. The staff work so hard and are very efficient and are always smiling, the menu was perfect for Sunday lunch out. I recommend The Fleece Inn to friends and family. Thank you team Fleece."
- "We came last Wednesday and decided to have the tempura Prawns followed by the soup and sandwich meal. We picked the salmon and prawn, the soup and sandwich meal was to share. When it came we were over the moon! it had all been put on a platter each. Everything was fantastic and cooked to perfection. The soup was so good! leek and potato. We will certainly be back. The staff couldn't be more pleasant."