Welcome to the Fleece Countryside Inn
Situated in the beautiful Ryburn Valley in Calderdale, The Fleece overlooks the village of Ripponden and from its hillside location has
stunning views across the Calder Valley.
Our upstairs terrace has beautiful views and is the perfect place to relax over a lunchtime or evening meal.
The Fleece prides itself on a warm welcome in its friendly and inviting countryside Inn.
We offer a selection of hand pulled beers, a wide variety of drinks and a fabulous wine selection to enjoy with our extensive food menu. We only use fresh produce and all our ingredients are locally sourced.
The Fleece offers a beautiful sun terrace for the warmer weather and a roaring fire for those winter nights.
We have 7 high standard en-suite rooms available all year round, perfect for a mini break or a longer stay if you prefer to explore the surrounding area.
What’s happening at the Fleece Inn?
“A pub can be a magical place.”
We are here to help
The Fleece team will happily assist you with arranging family dining experiences, events or any other special occasions.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or special requests. Call 01422 820687 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our App
FIXED PRICE MENU
2 Courses £16.00 3 Courses £19.00
Served Mon-Thurs 12-9pm Fri 12-5pm
Please come and join us and see our constantly changing menu – the only thing is fixed, is the price.
- I was one of a party of 10 on New Years Eve 2017. What a fantastic night we had in the function room. Amazing food, great dj, singer and atmosphere. The staff worked so hard to make the evening really special and we can’t applaud them enough. Thank you to The Fleece for a brilliant New Years Eve.
- "We came last Wednesday and decided to have the tempura Prawns followed by the soup and sandwich meal. We picked the salmon and prawn, the soup and sandwich meal was to share. When it came we were over the moon! it had all been put on a platter each. Everything was fantastic and cooked to perfection. The soup was so good! leek and potato. We will certainly be back. The staff couldn't be more pleasant."
- "We held our humanist ceremony and wedding celebration here on Saturday, the venue and the team were fantastic!"
- I recently had my wedding here after getting married in a local church, The venue looked amazing & the staff were all really helpful, everyone helped make the day absolutely perfect & wouldn't of changed a thing! We often eat here also & the food is always gorgeous! Would definitely recommend!! xx
- We held our humanist ceremony and wedding celebration here on Saturday, the venue and the team were fantastic! Harriet and Emma-Jayne ensured our guests were looked after and the day went without a hitch. Food is amazing and the rooms are fab too. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone, whether it be for a quick bite, a special meal, a weekend stay or a special occasion. Thank you again. Emma and Sam xx
If you’d like to become a part of our team here at the Fleece Inn, click the link to the right to find out more information.