The Perfect Day
Your dedicated Wedding Planner will look after you every step of the way in the lead up to your Wedding Day. Our Chef will help devise your perfect menu and organise a food tasting session so you are both completely happy.
We know that every couple is different and it’s the special touches that really make your day. We can help to bring everything together.
“ AFTER SOMETHING DIVINE, DELICIOUS, DELIGHTFUL”
Why not indulge in AFTERNOON TEA
Our talented chefs have created an artistic yet generous contemporary Afternoon Tea featuring the very best selection of local produce and of course, our very own freshly baked cakes.
That’s not all – Afternoon Tea at The Fleece Inn also features a unique twist as we have partnered with popular brand Taylors of Harrogate to bring you a selection of fruit and spiced teas. You will really have to try it to find out more!
Create your own plate of loveliness | £30.00 per head
Why not add a glass of Bubbles?
Prosecco £5.95 | Champagne £10
LOOKING FOR AN INTIMATE WEDDING EXPERIENCE FOR 20 – 30 GUESTS?
If your dream wedding is a luxurious celebration then our Intimate Wedding Experience is perfect for you. Our Netherwood Suite overlooks the Ryburn Valley and will be yours for the day.
We are delighted to include the following:
£65 per head
- Tasting Session for bride and groom
- An Arrival Drink
- Welcome Canapés
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast*
- Soft drinks and iced water
- Half a bottle of Wine
- Italian Prosecco for your Toast
- Tables dressed in classic white linen and matching napkins
Before you start the wedding planning process, it’s important to ensure you have a wedding checklist in place. This online checklist from Hitched is ideal as it allows you to tick off those to do’s on the go.
1-2 Years to Go
Set the Date | Contact Registrar or Vicar
Book Ceremony | Reception Venue
Guest list | Save the Date Invitations
9-12 Months to Go
Wedding Dress | Groom’s Attire
Entertainment | Photographer
Plan Honeymoon | Hen, Stag Parties
6-9 Months to Go
Venue Styling | Organise Flowers
Wedding Cake | Wedding Stationery
Hair and Makeup | Wedding Rings
3-6 Months to Go
Confirm Menus | Drinks Selection
Wedding Gifts | Host Hen, Stag Parties
Guest Invitations | Accommodation
1-3 Months to Go
Venue Layout | Finalise Seating Plan
Guest Book | Wedding Favours
Final Fittings | Hair and Makeup Trial
1 Month to Go
Speeches | Wedding Roles
Added Extras | Outdoor Styling
Photographs | Wedding Soundtrack
All that’s left to do is enjoy your special day
What We Believe
Here at The Fleece Inn, we believe that each wedding is completely individual and unique for every couple getting married. Which means, there isn’t a rule that can’t be broken.
A 12pm start isn’t for everyone, so if you prefer the ambience of candlelight and sunsets, then why not enquire about a more casual affair.
A bespoke package entails placing all the right ingredients and elements to your personal requirements. In order to create your own package, please get in touch with our wedding team, as we would love to hear from you, to see how we can make your day truly yours.
We have a selection of trusted local suppliers that work with us;
Venue Styling | Photographers | Videographers | Wedding Attire | Venue Flowers | Photo Booths | Wedding Cars | Wedding Cakes
The Fleece Countryside Inn is the perfect place to start your “Happy Ever After”
KIND WORDS FROM OUR COUPLES
- Just had our wedding here and it was absolutely amazing. The staff couldn't do enough for us and made our day so special. Thank you so much xxx
- I love this venue, the food and views are beautiful. Thank you to Emma & Harriet for helping me plan my perfect wedding day all my guests loved the venue and food xx
- Went there for Amber and Ryan's wedding! Amazing food and all the staff were welcoming and made it the perfect day! Highly recommend.
- I recently had my wedding here after getting married in a local church, The venue looked amazing & the staff were all really helpful, everyone helped make the day absolutely perfect & wouldn't of changed a thing! We often eat here also & the food is always gorgeous! Would definitely recommend!! xx
- We held our humanist ceremony and wedding celebration here on Saturday, the venue and the team were fantastic! Harriet and Emma-Jayne ensured our guests were looked after and the day went without a hitch. Food is amazing and the rooms are fab too. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone, whether it be for a quick bite, a special meal, a weekend stay or a special occasion. Thank you again. Emma and Sam xx
- Me and my partner had our wedding breakfast and evening reception at The Fleece on the 19/07/2017 and I couldn't of hoped for a better day. From the day of booking we had no problems, Emma-Jane and Harriet were/amazing. They were always on the end of the phone or a quick email away to answer any question or help in anyway they could.