Bookings now being taken!
Covered bottom terrace, open top terrace with amazing views
Outside bookings April 12th – 16th May
Inside dining – bookings been taken from 17th May
Our top terrace which is open for food and drinks (weather permitting)is for walk ins only on a first come first served basis
- The rule of 6 is in place
- You do not need to order a substantial meal, just join us for a drink
- No curfew see our closing times
- Table seating only, orders taken at the table
- To ensure you get a table, book in advance
- Social distancing rules must be observed at all times
The Fleece Countryside Inn
Situated amongst the rolling hills of the Ryburn valley, The Fleece overlooks the picturesque village of Ripponden and from its location, boasts stunning views across the Calder Valley.
The menu offers ‘ Yorkshire Food’ produced from locally-sourced seasonal ingredient, whilst serving wines and hand pulled beers which have been carefully selected to compliment the dining menu.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE FLEECE
A RESTFUL STAY
The Fleece Inn is essentially an Inn with 7 country style en-suite rooms available all year round, perfect for a mini break or a longer stay if you prefer to explore the surrounding area.
Your wedding at The Fleece Countryside Inn can be anything you want it to be, whether that’s cosy country, modern rustic or elegantly inspired.